It is likely that you have ever linked your cell phone Samsung to a speaker via bluetooth to play music at a party or meeting, however, at that moment you receive a voice note from WhatsApp or a video from any other application that you want to play out of curiosity, when you do, you automatically stop the music that was playing on the device you had connected to, something that generates a lot of discomfort among the attendees.
To prevent you from going through the situation that we mentioned above, which by the way is very common among netizens, this time, from Depor we will teach you how to enable the function of your phone Samsung that will allow you to have two audio outputs at the same time, it means that you will be able to play what you want on the smartphone speakers without interrupting what is already playing via Bluetooth, so you will never stop the music of a party or meeting.
It is important to clarify that not all cell phones of the brand Samsung They have this important feature, only some models of the entry and high range, which have versions of the Android 11 or higher operating system. Take note.
THE GUIDE TO ENABLE THE BEST BLUETOOTH FUNCTION ON YOUR SAMSUNG CELL PHONE
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” and Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Sounds and vibration”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Separate app sound” option.
- Here you must activate the only switch that appears.
- The next step is to tap on the section labeled “Application”.
- Tap “Add” and choose the apps you don’t want to play on the device you’ve paired via Bluetooth.
- Finally, go back into “Audio Device” and choose to have apps play through the phone’s speaker.
THE GUIDE SO THAT YOUR MOBILE CAN BE UNLOCKED FASTER WITH YOUR FINGERPRINT
- Clean the sensor of your Android cell phone. Free it from dust because due to dirt sometimes it can’t recognize your fingerprint.
- Register the same fingerprint several times: Some phones support up to 5 fingerprints, a function that allows you to unlock your mobile with both hands. Ideally, you should only register the fingerprint of two fingers, that of the thumb and forefinger, so you can register both twice and reinforce the recognition of the sensor.
- Access the “Settings” of Android.
- Press the “Lock screen” section.
- Scroll down and tap on “Fingerprints” > “Add Fingerprint” option.
- Lastly, scan your thumb and index finger print and do the same process twice.
- Cover the sensor with your other hand while you place your fingerprint: before putting your fingerprint, make a shadow on the sensor of your cell phone with the other hand. Remember that “optical readers under the screen lose effectiveness if you unlock the phone in a strong light environment”, highlighted Xataka Android.
- Increases the touch sensitivity of the screen: If the scanner is located at the bottom of the screen, we recommend this setting, since it will improve the accuracy and speed of unlocking.
- Go back to “Settings”.
- Here you are going to click on the “Display” section.
- Lastly, navigate over the options and activate the switch labeled “Increase touch sensitivity”.
If you want more information about sportwe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we present below.